Trellis Data is an advanced machine learning company based in Canberra. We are a values-based company with a strong team culture based on supportive collaboration, continuous improvement, innovation and curiosity in learning new technologies and methods.
We are looking for an innovative mid-level developer for an immediate start.
If you are excited by the idea of working with a great team of people, want to build software that makes a difference, and believe you fit the criteria above, please send your resume today. We look forward to meeting you.
- Canberra or Sydney
- Other location options possible for the right candidate
Desirable skills, requirements and experience
- 4+ years professional development experience.
- 2+ years front end development with React.
- Experience preferable - python, docker, linux environment, git, jira, confluence, bitbucket, PostgreSQL, Rabbitmq, async api, redux, elixir, phoenix framework.
- This can be a frontend or fullstack role for the right candidate.
- Familiar with pull request reviews, coding standards.
- Strong requirements gathering and task estimating skills.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Continuous improvement mindset with a keen interest and curiosity in learning new technologies and methods.
- Enjoy working in an agile, fast paced environment - we expect our team members to be highly collaborative and to have excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding of how to build performant, decoupled, testable, maintainable code.
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org